Monday, December 12, 2011

Welcome!

Hello! I’m Chris Kavanagh, Sales Associate for Watermark Real Estate Group in Myrtle Beach, SC. I’m very excited to be sharing with you my very first real estate blog. My goal of this blog going forward is to help YOU find the perfect house to buy.

Foreclosures are definitely driving our market and creating some amazing opportunities for buyers!  These properties are definitely the Best Bargains at the Beach!

I have been finding a lot of great deals on conventional sales as well.  When a foreclosure property sells, it drives the other prices down and forces sellers to become very "motivated", very quickly!  In many cases, we have been able to negotiate them down to a price that is even lower than the bank-owned properties!

If you have questions or want to look at any property, just let me know. Make sure to visit my website www.MyrtleBeachHouseBuyers.com and sign up for email alerts delivered daily with new properties that hit the market as well as price changes.

All the best,
Chris Kavanagh; Sales Associate
Watermark Real Estate Group
843-655-0711 (cell)
843-353-1990 (fax)
ckavanagh@watermarkagents.com
Follow Us on Facebook

PS. Referrals are always appreciated. Ask your friends and family to visit MyrtleBeachHouseBuyers.com or give me a call anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment