Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Thank You for a Great Year

I hope you had a fantastic holiday season. Looking back at 2012, I'm very happy I was able to meet so many good people and help several find their new home in Myrtle Beach.

This year, I was accepted onto the Board of Directors for the Humane Society of North Myrtle Beach. Anyone that knows me is well aware of how much I love animals and doing everything I can with animal rescue. With all of the meetings and special events, it's no wonder the year flew by.

I also had the privilege of graduating Leadership Grand Strand after 9 months of hard work volunteering for community projects and developing my leadership skills. A big thanks to the Myrtle Beach Area of Commerce for giving me the opportunity to be involved in such a great program.

Lastly, I'd like to thank you for allowing me to assist with all of your real estate needs for the past year and I look forward to helping you in the future.

So let's pop open the Bubbly and cheers to a great 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment